Finite Future is a non-profit website dedicated to discovering and showcasing responsible solutions for a sustainable future.
- If you use this website, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- If you disagree with anything in these terms, you cannot use this website.
- These are the complete terms and we can change them as we deem fit.
- We can change, terminate or suspend access to this website as we deem fit.
- We don’t promise or guarantee you any results whatsoever.
- Everything here is provided “as is”, with all its faults and without any warranty.
- We are not responsible or liable for any websites, products or services we mention or link to.
- We are not responsible or liable for any of your actions, here or elsewhere.
- Any damage, injury or loss you incur is solely your own.
- We don’t collect any personal information from anyone.
- We don’t sell any information to anyone.
- When you visit this website, you remain completely anonymous.
- We don’t know who you are, where you came from, what you do here or where you go from here.
- We don’t retrieve log files.
- We don’t track your website activity.
- When you email us, you volunteer to us any information contained in that email.
- We usually store all emails for future reference, but can delete them at any time.
- We don’t disclose the contents of those emails to anyone outside of our organization without your permission, unless it’s to comply with a legal obligation or to protect against legal liability.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
June 9, 2020 – Version 1
January 2, 2021 – minor edits, fixed link to contact info; no change in substance or meaning.
March 6, 2023 – remove personal info and change of email address.